The Department of Social Welfare and Health Area in collaboration with the Health Centers of the municipality of Torre-Pacheco has scheduled this lecture series for adults "Learning to take care of", with the main objective to promote prevention and health in people Torre-Pacheco.
It is a series of conferences aimed especially our elders, where they will be able to learn from the hands of their doctors and nurses and improve their quality of life, from good nutrition and proper exercise to like having an active attitude and positive at this stage of his life.
The presentation was chaired by the Mayor of Torre-Pacheco, Fina Otto Marin, Coordinator West Medical Center Torre-Pacheco, Cristina Ramirez and the coordinator of this medical center Torre-Pacheco, Maria Isabel Patino.
The conference will be:
- Tuesday, March 10: "Let's improve our bones: osteoarthritis and osteoporosis" in the Multipurpose Center The Jimenado at 11.30 hours and will be taught by Javier Giménez Arnau, family doctor's office Jimenado.
- Thursday, March 12: "cholesterol, sugar and hypertension are going to control it!" In the Senior Center Balsicas at 16:30 hours and will be taught by Pedro Roca, family doctor's office Balsicas.
- Tuesday, March 17: "Healthy Habits in older" at the Senior Center of San Cayetano at 11.30 hours, which will be taught by Mary Estin Olmo, nurse at San Cayetano.
- Tuesday, March 24: "The importance of good nutrition" at the Senior Center in Dolores de Pacheco at 12:30 hours, which will be given by José García Meroño, nurse's office Dolores de Pacheco.
- Wednesday, May 20: "Preventing falls in older people" in the Day Centre Roldán at 11.30 hours and will be taught by Belén Vera Garcia and Yolanda García garijo, family physicians the Office of Roland.
- Wednesday, June 3: "Living healthily emotions" in the Day Centre Torre-Pacheco at 16:30 hours and will be taught by Francisca Peñalver Guillén, GP health center Torre-Pacheco West
The City of Torre-Pacheco put a free shuttle bus available to older so they can attend all lectures.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Torre Pacheco