This morning the Mayor of Torre-Pacheco, Fina Marin Otto and Councilman celebrations, Isidro Vivancos presented in the Press Room of City Hall planned activities for the Carnival in Torre-Pacheco, to be held on 20 and 21 February .
This year the carnival celebration that for years not held in Torre-Pacheco is recovered.
In the hamlet pachequera itself which is held every year and this year celebrate their parade at 16 am on Saturday, February 21 not to interfere in the parade of Torre-Pacheco, held the same day at 18 am
This recovery arises from a petition among all groups and was able to organize this activity will Torre-Pacheco is a continuous party on 20 and 21 February.
The schedule is as follows:
Friday, February 20
- 17'15 h .: Children's Party in the Plaza del Ayuntamiento with balloon modeling, origami and musical performance.
- 19:00 h .: chocolate scones
- 19.30 h .: Performance of chirigota "The Robinsons Island"
Saturday, February 21
- 11.00 h .: Sports Exhibition in the Plaza del Ayuntamiento de Fyshes Gym
- 18'00 h .: Grand Parade (Avda Europe, Calle Pedro Lopez, Avenida Fontes, Calle Mayor and Puerta del Sol in Torre-Pacheco..)
- 20:00 h .: drag queen show in the Plaza del Ayuntamiento
- 23'00 h .: Night party at the bars in town that offer discounts to those who come disguised
Source: Ayuntamiento de Torre Pacheco