The City of Torre-Pacheco, through Project Top - Evolution and framed in scope Top-Participation, will organize several meetings with the residents of the municipality, in order to enhance the participation of civil society in improving local services, identifying needs in employment, services etc., bringing local government to citizens.
This action entitled: IN FORM-T "Citizen Participation in the town of Torre Pacheco" will inform the public of the following:
┬Ě Coexistence Service and Citizenship of the City of Torre-Pacheco
┬Ě Advisory Service on alliances: creation, renewal and processing of documents in accordance with applicable regulations
┬Ě Training actions "Citizen participation in the municipality of Torre-Pacheco through alliances: document management and processing"
┬Ě "The participation of the residents in the town of Torre-Pacheco: Needs Survey"
The meetings will be on the following dates and locations:
- March 13, 2013 San Cayetano, Living Social Centre San Cayetano
- March 21, 2013 Jimenado, Center Multipurpose Room The Jimenado
- April 9, 2013 Torre Pacheco, Civic Center Auditorium
- April 16, 2013, Dolores de Pacheco, Civic Center Auditorium
- April 23, 2013, Balsicas, Civic Center Auditorium
- May 7 Roldan, Actos Hall Civic Center
- May 21, 2013 Torre Pacheco, Hall Civic Center (Santa Rosalia, elms, Camachos, Los Mero˝os, The Albardinal, The Hortichuela)
This activity is funded by the Government of Spain, through the Ministry of Finance and Public Administration, the European Union Regional Development Fund and the city of Torre-Pacheco, participating in a cross the Presidency Councillors, Education, Training, Coexistence, Citizenship, Culture, Youth, Sports, Local Development, Employment, New Technologies, Communication, Social Welfare, Third Age, Gender, Volunteering.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Torre Pacheco