This morning over 400 people gathered in the Plaza del Ayuntamiento de Torre Pacheco to attend the March for Life II, activity framed within the "Second Conference for Life" Torre-Pacheco, organized by the Local AECC, which will be held from 19 to 28 April, aimed to raise awareness and promote citizen involvement in the prevention and fight against cancer.
The marchers were treated to a walk of 4.5 miles Torre-Pacheco.
At the end of the ride was held a prize draw.
Each participant had to pay five euros by way of registration, so the Spanish Association Against Cancer raised over $ 2,000.
There's more planned activities in these "Days for Life II":
Monday, April 23
- 10:30 Laughter Therapy Workshop at the headquarters of the AECC in Torre-Pacheco
Wednesday, April 25
- 10:30 to 13:00 Cytology at the headquarters of the AECC in Torre-Pacheco.
Interested knock on Tel: 661427978
- 18:00 II Tasting Healthy Cooking with the collaboration of Mesa Neighborhood 's Torre Pacheco.
The Day Centre Torre Pacheco
- 19:00 Lecture AECC Psychologist, Maria Angeles Romero, in the Senior Day Center.
Saturday, April 28
- 19:00 Closing of the conference in the Civic Center
- 19:30 Group Jazz: Big Band Jazz
Source: Ayuntamiento de Torre Pacheco