This morning the Mayor of Torre Pacheco, Daniel García Madrid, next to the president of the Spanish Association Against Cancer in Torre-Pacheco, Guillermo Nieto Encarna, presented the "Second Conference for Life" Torre-Pacheco, organized by Local Board of AECC, to be held from 19 to 28 April 2012 aimed to raise awareness and promote citizen involvement in preventing and combating cancer.
The program is as follows:
Thursday, April 19
- 18:00 Poster Exhibition Opening, Works and Painting Group X Much of 19/04/2012 to 24/04/2012 Living.
"Exhibition of Children's Drawings." In the Exhibition Hall Cajamurcia
- 19:30 Lecture "The Heart and Life" with speaker Dr. Juan Jose Valverde Iniesta, Head of "Section of Medical Oncology Department and President of Healthcare Ethics Committee of Hospital Universitario de la Arrixaca".
The talk will be held at the Civic Center.
Saturday, April 21
- 20:00 Celebration of the Eucharist in the parish church of Torre-Pacheco
Sunday, April 22
- 10:30 March for Life II departing from the Town Hall Square
Monday, April 23
- 10:30 Laughter Therapy Workshop at the headquarters of the AECC in Torre-Pacheco
Wednesday, April 25
- 10:30 to 13:00 Cytology at the headquarters of the AECC in Torre-Pacheco.
Interested knock on Tel: 661427978
- 18:00 II Tasting Healthy Cooking with the collaboration of Mesa Neighborhood 's Torre Pacheco.
The Day Centre Torre Pacheco
- 19:00 Lecture AECC Psychologist, Maria Angeles Romero, in the Senior Day Center.
Saturday, April 28
- 19:00 Closing of the conference in the Civic Center
- 19:30 Group Jazz: Big Band Jazz
Source: Ayuntamiento de Torre Pacheco